CPP, Inc. can help you sell your house.

It can be difficult to close the sale of your home if you have made structural improvements to your home (for example, decks, converted garages, extensions, dormers and more) and do not have corresponding Certificates of Occupancy.

+ Read more

CPP, Inc. can get the certificates you need.

Whether you've done all of your own home improvements or inherited structure updates when you purchased your home in the Town of Hempstead, you are responsible for obtaining all related permits and certificates. We are here to help.

+ Learn More

CPP, Inc.: Your expediting professionals.

As experts in legalizing structures built without permits, we know the laws specific to the Town of Hempstead Building Department and can get your permits passed—efficiently and legally.

+ Our Process

Selling your home? Take control. The experts at City Plans and Permits Inc. will get your home construction projects legalized quickly and efficiently. Click here to learn more.

Open Permits

We can help you with all paperwork and inspections involved with structures that don't have certificates of occupancy.

+ Read more


City Plans and Permits Inc. has the knowledge of local zoning laws and relationships with the Town of Hempstead to get your permits passed and improvements legalized.

+ Read more

DOB Filing

When we have obtained all information needed, we'll prepare and file all of your applications with the Town of Hempstead Department of Buildings.

+ Read more


City Plans and Permits Inc. takes care of all measurements and preparation of drawings and plans that are then used to file with the Building Department.

+ Read more